All about us
Chilton Meadows Day Nursery is an Ofsted rated Outstanding family run nursery.
Situated in Chilton Moor, Houghton-le-Spring, Chilton Meadows Day Nursery offers a caring and happy, learning environment.
Established in 2001, our highly experienced, qualified, team of Early Years Practitioners at Chilton Meadows Day Nursery place children at the centre of our provision and pride themselves on providing Outstanding, flexible, childcare for children aged from 0 to five-years old.
Rated outstanding in all areas by Ofsted, Ofsted inspectors reported that the quality and standards of the early years provision at Chilton Meadows Day nursery are outstanding in all areas including: leadership and management, teaching, learning and assessment, personal development, behaviour and welfare and outcomes for children.
A well-resourced open plan interior is complemented by a large secure outdoor area and spacious gardens. There is a large car park onsite to enable children to be safely dropped off and collected from the nursery.
At Chilton Meadows Day Nursery we aim to create a rich learning environment for each child as they grow and develop. Focusing equally on all areas of learning, our team of qualified Early Years Practitioners have created an environment designed to support each child’s development.
Our Mission Statement
‘’The team at Chilton Meadows Day Nursery are committed to working with children and families in ways that value the diversity of the community. We aim to promote and provide a caring, positive, friendly, stimulating and healthy environment for children.
At Chilton Meadows Day Nursery, we provide a continually improving environment that enables children to achieve their best possible outcomes. Key relationships are at the heart of each child’s development.’’
At Chilton Meadows Day Nursery we follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) which is designed to deliver improved outcomes for all children, setting standards across all areas of learning, development and care of all children from birth to 5 years old.
At Chilton Meadows Day Nursery, we;
- Recognise and meet each child’s individual needs, considering race, culture, language and religion
- Create a safe and nurturing environment providing quality care and early learning
- Provide high quality childcare along with appropriate learning experiences throughout your child’s development, ensuring that when they leave, they leave as happy confident children with a positive attitude to learning
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other professionals
- Support children and their families
- Share information, best practice and practical advice
- To formulate and encourage equality of opportunities for both children and adults
- To encourage citizenship, care for living things and mutual respect
- To support and encourage all staff in the progression of their professional and personal development
If you would like to find out more about availability at Chilton Meadows Day Nursery, we would love to hear from you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chilton Meadows Day Nursery
Houghton Le Spring